in Quotes & Aphorisms (Internet)
The Internet, in particular, offers immense possibilities for encounter and solidarity, this is something truly good, a gift from God.
The Internet, in particular, offers immense possibilities for encounter and solidarity, this is something truly good, a gift from God.Rate this quote: Send
We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on.Rate this quote: Send
- Digital hub (center of our universe) is moving from PC to cloudRate this quote: Send
- PC now just another client alongside iPhone, iPad, iPod touch,...
- Apple is in danger of hanging on to old paradigm too long (innovator's dilemma)
- Google and Microsoft are further along on the technology, but haven't quite figured it out yet
- tie all of our products together, so we further lock customers into our ecosystem.
We don't believe it's possible to protect digital content... What's new is this amazingly efficient distribution system for stolen property called the Internet — and no one's gonna shut down the Internet. And it only takes one stolen copy to be on the Internet. And the way we expressed it to them is: Pick one lock — open every door. It only takes one person to pick a lock. Worst case: Somebody just takes the analog outputs of their cd player and rerecords it — puts it on the Internet. You'll never stop that. So what you have to do is compete with it.Rate this quote: Send
There is nothing that is truly free nor democratic enough. Make no mistake, the internet did not come to save the world.Rate this quote: Send